Become a Hikyoga Instructor
Take your yoga passion to the next level. Grow your current yoga offering, increase your income and do what you love – on your own terms!
Get the tools you need to start teaching:
Hikyoga Training Program
Being a yoga instructor is an extremely rewarding job. We help others feel great mentally, physically, and emotionally and I want to help you reach more people!
We will help you grow your yoga business by:
- Sharing your authentic self
- Sequencing classes geared to the outdoors
- Implementing successful Marketing Strategies
- Student Engagement
- Brand Recognition
- Self Promotion
Advantages of being a Hikyoga Instructor
- Taking your class outside the studio
- No studio fees or overhead
- Enjoying the outdoors while you teach
- Grow your yoga following as your market will be expanding to new yogis and hikers
- Larger class sizes
- Traveling classes
- No studio constrictions
- Expand class offering
- Multiple ways of income
What you will learn in class
- Understand the essential elements of meditation / mindfulness
- Speak to the benefits of being in nature
- Connect a message (theme) to the Hikyoga event
- Implement a successful Hikyoga
- Including finding the trail
- Understanding hiking safety
- Creating and promoting a business and marketing plan and so much more!
Hikyoga Basic Training
Register for a Hikyoga Basic Instructor Training in your area today. The spots are limited so act fast! The training is a total of 20 hours and you will receive the following:
- 16 contact hour training over 2 days
- 4 non-contact hour virtual training
- Hikyoga Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Hikyoga Instructor Tank
It is your move!
Whether you’re looking for a career change or to make some extra cash, Hikyoga is the right move. Designed for flexibility and fun, the Hikyoga program makes it easy to set your own schedule and teach as many (or as few) classes as you want.